Parks and Gardens
Exhibitions and Talks
Live to Your Home
Things To Do
Somerset Wildlife Trust, 34 Wellington Road, Taunton, TA1 5AW
A circular, 1.5km family-friendly riverside walk on which you can learn about Taunton's river wildlife and help to find Ollie the Otter a home.
Staring point: Goodland Gardens, behind Debenhams
Pick up your free copy of this Story trail from the Taunton Visitor Centre or download it HERE
Please follow the current COVID legislation from gov.uk
Exercising: You should minimise time spent outside your home, but you can leave your home to exercise. This should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
• by yourself
• with the people you live with
• with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one)
• in a childcare bubble where providing childcare
• or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household
This includes but is not limited to running, cycling, walking, and swimming. Personal training can continue one-on-one unless everyone is within the same household or support bubble.
Public outdoor places include:
• parks, beaches, countryside accessible to the public, forests
• public gardens (whether or not you pay to enter them)
• the grounds of a heritage site
River Tone Story Trail
Somerset Wildlife Trust34 Wellington RoadTauntonTA1 5AW
T: 01823 652 400
Find a list of our Top 10 Rainy Days out with kids in Taunton here.
See dog friendly attractions, eateries, and near-by walks listed here.
Discover historic sites and properties on a self-guided tour of Taunton.