Parks and Gardens
Exhibitions and Talks
Live to Your Home
11 Feb 2021
We’re in lockdown again and maintaining our fitness is more important than ever. Thankfully, we are still permitted to go for our daily walks, although we should not travel outside our local area. With this in mind, what better time to explore some of these walks on your door step...
Parks and Open Spaces
Wherever you go in Taunton you’re never far from a park. Check out your nearest park or open space here
Please follow the current legislation from gov.uk
Exercising: You should minimise time spent outside your home, but you can leave your home to exercise. This should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
• by yourself
• with the people you live with
• with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one)
• in a childcare bubble where providing childcare
• or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household
This includes but is not limited to running, cycling, walking, and swimming. Personal training can continue one-on-one unless everyone is within the same household or support bubble.
Public outdoor places include:
• parks, beaches, countryside accessible to the public, forests
• public gardens (whether or not you pay to enter them)
• the grounds of a heritage site
Discover Taunton Walks on your doorstep