Business in Somerset
A359, Sparkford, BA22 7LH
Stylish, modern, spacious and versatile, Haynes Motor Museum is the perfect venue for both corporate and private events.
Be Seen At Haynes.
Hold your event in a Covid-19 secure environment. Stylish, modern, spacious and versatile, Haynes Motor Museum is the perfect venue for both corporate and private events.
The Meetings Industry Association has said that the Department for Culture, Media and Sport has confirmed that smaller business and training events can take place in Covid-19 secure venues, i.e. venues that follow the official health guidance.
The total of 30 covers everyone involved in the event, including any venue or organiser staff in the same room. It does not permit an event for 30 delegates and further staff which would take the total beyond.
The Venue Hire team assure you of the same friendly, professional welcome that we are renowned for, but have all the necessary Government measures in place to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff including:
1. Risk assessment available on request
2. Flexible bookings & contracts to reflect the changing situation with Covid-19
3. Strict social distancing measures to protect everyone, larger rooms allocated, less delegates per room
4. Individual table space, socially distanced for all delegates
5. Revised catering offerings, boxed lunches or served buffets for minimal interaction
6. Updated hygiene and cleaning regimes, hand sanitizer stations, regular cleaning of touchpoint areas
7. Systems in place for one way access to the museum and clear guidance on procedures
8. Enhanced staff training, we are ‘Good To Go’ and ‘Ready to Serve’
The measures will be updated on an ongoing basis to reflect the government guidance to ensure a fully compliant offering on re-opening.
If you have any questions, or just fancy a chat, please contact us on 01963 407038. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are currently offering an hourly room hire rate of £50 per hour plus VAT.
Day Delegate Rate
Full Day from £34.50 + VAT which includes:
Conference tables & chairs
3 servings of tea and filter coffee
Jugs of iced water
Afternoon cake bites
Wall mounted projector screen
Free WI-FI access
Free on-site parking
Complimentary Museum admission for all delegates
· All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
· Compliant with DDA Requirements
· Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
· Toilets for disabled visitors
· Cater for dietary requirements
· Catering by in house chefs
· Available for wedding receptions (numbers currently up to 15)
· Broadband Internet Access
· Business facilities (e.g. Fax/ modem)
· Lectern / Stage
· Microphone / Amp System
· Multimedia / Digital Projector
· Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Of historic, literary or architectural interest
PARKING & TRANSPORT
· Close to Railway Station
· Free onsite parking
· Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
ROOM & UNIT FEATURES
· Air-conditioning throughout
· TV and DVD
· Partnerships with a variety of hotels in the area
· Complimentary Museum access for delegates
· Shop discount voucher for all delegates
· Flipchart and Pens
· Countryside location
· Disabled access
· On-site parking
· On site café facilities
· Bar facilities
· Vehicle access into Merlin Suite
· Licenced for civil marriages and Wedding receptions (numbers currently up to 15)
From the North, the Midlands, via Bristol, and from the South West: take the M5 to Taunton (J25) and then the A358/A303 to Sparkford.
From London via the M3/A303: access from the South is easiest via Yeovil on the A359.
Brown tourism 'Motor Museum' road signs are located at key roundabouts and junctions up to a 15 mile radius to assist in locating our premises.
Haynes Motor Museum Conference Facility
A359SparkfordNr YeovilBA22 7LHUnited Kingdom
T: 01963 442799
F: 01963 441004
Rifleman Firearms is located on the beautiful Somerset Levels.
Planning on visiting the amazing Thermae Bath Spa?
Check out all the fantastic events going on across Somerset West and Taunton!
Subscribe for news, updates and special offers
Find out about all the fantastic benefits of becoming a member of Visit Somerset & its business operation the Somerset Tourism Association.
Here you will find all that you need to know about booking your meeting, conference or exhibition, whilst receiving first class service along the w...
Here you will find lots of useful information to help you plan your perfect trip to Somerset whether you are visiting for a day out, holiday or sho...