Tell Us About Your Event
This page helps you with all the details you may need to add an event to the Visit Taunton website. Please read on if you would like more info, or alternatively the form can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please note only events with a landscape image uploaded will be approved.
Who can add an event?
Individuals, venues, businesses, charity and community groups and sports clubs can submit an event for approval and inclusion in the "What’s On" listings.
What type of events can I add?
Any event that is open to the public or a membership group to attend that takes place within or close to Taunton Deane
What should I do if I’m not sure if my event is suitable?
Complete the events submission form in full and submit your event. If the event is suitable, the administrator will approve your event and categorise this to appear in the appropriate listings. If it is found to be unsuitable or missing relevant details the administrator may not approve the event.
How long does it take?
If you have all the relevant details to hand it should take a maximum of 5 minutes to add an event.
What information do I need to add an event?
To submit an event you need to have the basic information. Field boxes with a * must be completed or the event cannot be submitted.
Before you begin please ensure you have all of the information below:
- Name of event Date, time and location details
- Description of event
- Contact information for the event and the person who is submitting the event (these can be the same)
- A landscape image or logo for the event or venue
- Visit Taunton is not obliged to list events submitted here and reserves the right to edit or decline any event
- Incomplete forms will not be considered
- Forms submitted in capital letters will be declined.
What else can I do to promote my event?
Make sure you have a look at our Promotional Opportunities in Taunton too.
Please enter your product information below.