Tell Us About Your Event
If you would like to add your event to the Visit Somerset website, all you need to do is get in contact with our team. Contact details can be found at the bottom of this page, but we request that you read the below notes first - to ensure that your event is applicable for this site, but also to make sure you provide all the infomation we require.
Who can add an event?
- Visit Somerset Member businesses, charity and community groups and sports clubs can submit an event for approval and inclusion in the "What’s On" listings.
Event listings on Visit Somerset are chargeable to anyone other than charities and Visit Somerset Members.
Membership begins at only £250 per year and entitles you to add as many events as you require for any one business or venue.
Membership also entitles you to a business listing on the site (as an attraction, activity, shop, conference centre etc), as well as a number of other benefits and promotional opportunities.
To find out more, please contact the www.visitsomerset.co.uk team:
What type of events can be added?
Any event that is open to the public or a membership group to attend that takes place within Somerset.
What information do I need to add an event?
To submit an event you need to provide us with the basic information.
- Name of event
- Date, time and location details. Please include Postcode.
- Description of event - as detailed as possible
- Contact information for visitors
- Contact information for the person submitting the event (these can be the same as the above)
- An image for the event is essential. This must be in landscape format, as per other images on this site. Please note, this must not be a PDF.
How long does it take?
We will endeavour to add your event to the database as soon as possible, but this is reliant on you providing all the details upfront. Please be aware that we receive 100s of event requests, so the easier you can make it for us, the quicker we can add your event!
- Visit Somerset is not obliged to list events submitted and reserves the right to edit or decline any event
- Incomplete requests will not be considered
Contact Details to Submit Event
Once you have read the above, and wish to submit your event, please send the relevant detail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries, please call Beth on 01761 409838.