Royal Parade, Weston-super-Mare
The Winter Gardens
Tel: 01934 417 117
Fax: 01934 611 092
Weston-super-Mare is a great seaside resort with all the traditional seaside attractions, including our famous donkeys!
The wide sweep of Weston Bay has miles of clean sandy beach, and a level promenade boasting superb views over the Channel, particularly from the 40-metre high Wheel of Weston. There is lovely coastline and countryside to explore, and Cheddar, Glastonbury, Wells, Bristol, Bath and the Mendip and Quantock Hills are all within easy reach.
Weston beach has designated areas for wind and water sports, and there are boat trips around Weston Bay and further afield.
Undercover attractions include the Grand Pier SeaQuarium, the North Somerset Museum and the world's largest dedicated Helicopter Museum. There is a wide variety of entertainment on at the Playhouse Theatre and the Winter Gardens to suit all ages, and an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs.
Over the last 3 years the seafront and promenade has been transformed by a major refurbishment, and the new Grand Pier which is now open all year round with state of the art rides and a great selection of food and drink.
Must See & Do
- Enjoy our lovely beach and visit Marine Lake
- Explore the Seaquarium
- Visit the Weston-super-Mare Museum
- Watch a show at the Playhouse Theatre or Winter Gardens
- The Grand Pier
- Visit the Helicopter Museum
- Go kite surfing
- Visit Jill's Garden and Grove Park
- Give the children a ride on Weston's famous donkeys
- Enjoy a car free day out in the area
- Car Parks - Locking Road (BS23 3DE), Seafront area (BS23 1BE), Melrose (BS23 2AW) & Carlton Street (BS23 1AU)
- Toilets - Seafront (BS23 1JB & BS23 1BE) & Rozel, Madeira Cove (BS23 2BX)
- Coach/Motor Home Parking - Locking Road (BS23 3DE) & Madeira (BS23 2EX)
- Cash Points - High Street (BS23 1JB & BS23 1HJ)
- Farmers Market - second saturday of each month (BS23 1HL)
- Swimming Pool - Hutton Moor Leisure Centre (BS22 8LY)